Anonymous asked: i miss you.
A friend shared the top image of Carl from The Walking Dead (show) on Facebook today, and it had me on the floor laughing. Naturally, a Google search ensued.
1) “Where is Carl?” via BuyZombie
2) “Stay in the fucking house, Carl” via ZombieInfo
3) “Where’s Carl?” via The Laughing Dead
4) “Carl Missing Poster” via Tauntr
5) “One Does Not Simply…” via The Laughing Dead
6) “The Hunt for Carl” via The Laughing Dead
7) “Oh Shit” via The Laughing Dead
8) “A Two-Sentence Summary…” via Fark
9) “He’s in the House” via This Random Internet Conversation
10) “Home Alone” via The Laughing Dead
If that isn’t enough, I give you “10 Reasons Why The Walking Dead Should Just Kill Carl.”
My biggest takeaway from this exploration in Carl is that you should probably follow The Laughing Dead. It’s gold.
hahahahahahahaha oh my god
yes times infinity.
Clearly. Dope. Marketing.
A Dramatic surprise on a quiet square
On the launch on the TNT TV channel in Belgium, TNT placed a big red push button on an average Flemish square of an average Flemish town. A sign with the text “Push to add drama” watch to see what happend.
cameron frye ilu